PE, founded in 1947 and operated by the founding family, is one of the leading producers in the independent aftermarket. The PE brand has been registered internationally since 1979.
The comprehensive and rapidly growing commercial replacement parts range is developed in the company’s own facilities and is based on high safety, quality and manufacturing standards. Demanding free and tied workshops trust in the workshop-oriented products from PE to ensure perfect repairs for trailers and commercial vehicles.
The international network of PE trading partners ensures the availability of PE replacement parts, both reliably and quickly, wherever they are needed.
BOARD OF MANAGEMENT
As an independent company within the BPW Group, PE concentrates on the strategic realisation of long-term company goals with short decision-making paths, a strong management team and employees open to change.
Identity and strategy are factors that a company must constantly face up to. Successfully managing the change and, nevertheless, maintaining continuity is a challenge that the management of PE not only support, but actively encourage.
Long-term and cooperative business relations are forged on the basis of the consistently high quality standard of our products.
PE want to become the world’s market leader for workshop-oriented replacement part solutions.
As an owner-operated company of the BPW Group, PE enable experts around the world to repair any commercial vehicle optimally and safely with our products. Wholesalers and workshops are sure of both our service and our repair-oriented product offering.